The Grün Ranch has two different locations situated approximately 6 miles apart in unincorporated Northeast Texas town of Scroggins..
The Brushy Creek location features 53 rolling green acres divided into 5 pastures anchored by the Brushy Creek. With roots tracing back to 1865, this plot of land was owned by a single family since World War II. Over the years it was used for row cropping, hay production, and raising cattle.
The Sandlin location features 62 acres of mixed piney woods and pasture that sits on Lake Bob Sandlin. Its history is tied to a single family who lived there in the early to mid 1900’s. A defunct county road, a medium depth well, and original cattle guards can still be located on the property. The Sandlin location is considered our headquarters.